9.26.2016

For once I had it good.

And then it stopped. Of course, during the time it was good I was too busy being unhappy about other not good things, or the lack of other good things to appreciate how good it was. Now I do, but I don't have it. It's just typical. It was almost unfair how good a deal I had, for a little while. I mean it's overall fair because as I mentioned earlier on and go on and on about at length, there is a lot that is shitty for me and much lacking, so I reckon for once I deserve a good deal. Well I had it. Maybe not for too long but I had it. Guess that's it for me, that's all the luck dried up. All downhill from here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, you've whet what might be called my innate curiosity by alluding to "something", so now I want to know more details. I make no apologies for being nosey.

For what it's worth here are some random details of my current life: I just got back from a 2 week cruise along the coasts of Spain and Portugra; I fucked up my lower back a week before going and it still hurts; as usual, I'm a little on the depressed side, and don't really know why.

Michelle said...

well it's to do with work. I was doing it and whining about it all the time though I did prefer certain aspects to others, then they changed stuff and I realized that I'd had a really good deal before and I'd wasted all that time whining about how it wasn't quite perfect... now I long for the good old days and I'd totally appreciate it all if it came back honest I would

Anonymous said...

Sadly, it's difficult not to take what we have for granted. Only the other day when I was at sea sitting on the cabin balcony overlooking the Mediterranean, I realised (as the warm sun bathed my skin), what a wonderful place Birmingham was in October and how I missed it...

Nah, just kidding, but I do understand what you mean. I bet very few people count their blessings each and every day.